• As one of the highest capacity, unlicensed PTP solutions in the industry, it delivers up to 1.5Gbps (IP). 160MHz of aggregate channel capacity and GPS Sync mode provide flexibility for performance.
• Tame unlicensed spectrum interference via custom-engineered multi-channel and auto-everything technology—as good as two smart links in one radio.
• Rise above the noise with extended frequency support from 4.9GHz – 6.4GHz.
• Carrier-grade IP67 design allows the B5x to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
• The B5x is spectrum friendly. Unique, high-precision GPS Sync technology reuses the same channel network wide. Keep adding more capacity to more sites and waste less spectrum.
• Assessing link health and identifying potential problems has never been easier. Links are instantly monitored from the Mimosa management platform.
• Max Throughput: Up to 1.5Gbps IP aggregate UL/DL (1.7Gbps PHY)
• Latency: <1ms in auto mode
• Wireless Protocols: Fixed TDMA and TDMA-FD (Frequency Diversity) with 75:25,m67:33, or 50:50 traffic ratios with 2, 4, or 8ms timeslots; Auto-TDMA
• MIMO & Modulation: 4x4:4 MIMO OFDM up to 256QAM
• Bandwidth: Single or dual 20/40/80 MHz channels
• Frequency Range: 4.90GHz – 6.40GHz; Restricted by country of operation
• Max Output Power:
• 30dBm (1x mode, i.e. single freq)
• 27dBm (2x mode, i.e. dual freq)
• Sensitivity (MCS 0):
• -87dBm @ 80MHz
• -90dBm @ 40MHz
• -93dBm @ 20MHz
• Integrated Antenna Gain: 8dBi
• Max Power Consumption: 20W
• System Power Method: 48VDC 802.3at (PoE+) active or passive compliant power injectors
• System Lightning & ESD Protection: 6kV
• Recommended Power Supply: (not included): 50 VDC passive Gigabit PoE injector
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
• Dual Link Operation: 2 independent dual-stream radios operating on non-contiguous frequencies; Automatic load balancing of traffic across 4 total MIMO streams with individual stream encoding up to 256 QAM
• Management Services: Mimosa management; SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring; HTTPS; HTML 5 based Web UI
• Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact); Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
• Security: 128-bit AES PSK with hardware acceleration
• QoS: 4 classes of QoS, with user configurable priority queuing, weighted fair queuing, MIR, CIR, and rate limiting
• Collocation Synchronization: 1PPS GPS TX/RX synchronization for collocated cochannel radios; Adjustable up/downstream bandwidth ratio
• Regulatory and Compliance: FCC Part 15.407, IC RSS210, CE, ETSI 301 893/302 502
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Safety: EN 62638-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1
(1) Mimosa B5x PTP Backhaul Radio (100-00109)